Waterlollies Waterlollies

Even better

Every day, when I see a new Bitey of Brackenwood video, I know its gonna surpass the previous videos.
It was no diference from this latest release.

I'm a big fan of Bitey, and I love to see this universe growing larger and larger, becoming more complex every day.

I hope that soon, it will be a full lenght movie. Who knows? Maybe even a 3D animation or a Live Action stuff? Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

ParoVadius RESET ParoVadius RESET

Sorry, I didn't like it

Sorry man, I did not like it, but you know what? I'm laughing, but for other reason...I mean...NO ONE, I really mean, NO ONE noticed the reference about the World Trade Center at the begining of the movie...I dunno if nobody noticed...but, every flash movie that had a reference to that in a mockery way, usualy got lots of "Yuo are a dum funkin moron...TERRORIST, people died, have U no shame?"

LOL

DYNAKYRIS responds:

Any complaint that comes along is dealt with accordingly.

Dont Play With Fire 2 Dont Play With Fire 2

Sorry

Sorry, it's not a front page material...most animations were bad and the videos does not folow the music flow...and Fuel sucks...you should keep up with BYOB

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

WOW

It's great to hear that Fancy pants is coming to XBLA and PSN.
Now we need an iPhone, android and WP7 releases.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Good concept

Its a good concept, but unfortunately, the game does is not all that fun.
The main problem is that, when your son is out of your home area, the game is purely random. Its all based on luck, not on the player skills, and that can be very frustrating.
Several times I wanted my child to get back home so he wont die, but once he is out of reach, there is nothing I can do.

There are some things that you guys could do to improve the gane play:
-implement a "shoult" button so you can call your son once he is out of range. remember, Moms do shoult....a LOT.
-improve IA. Make him walk at random sucks. I mean, once you got bitch slaped by a Bear, you will not fight it again unless you leveled up. Make him run from thougher monters. Also, depending on how you raised your son, he could choose to obey or ignore your calls.

I hope that helps.

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

Nice game

My only complain is about the inertia. The character takes too long to stop, But overall, a very fun and addictive game.