Waterlollies Waterlollies

Even better

Every day, when I see a new Bitey of Brackenwood video, I know its gonna surpass the previous videos.
It was no diference from this latest release.

I'm a big fan of Bitey, and I love to see this universe growing larger and larger, becoming more complex every day.

I hope that soon, it will be a full lenght movie. Who knows? Maybe even a 3D animation or a Live Action stuff? Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

ParoVadius RESET ParoVadius RESET

Sorry, I didn't like it

Sorry man, I did not like it, but you know what? I'm laughing, but for other reason...I mean...NO ONE, I really mean, NO ONE noticed the reference about the World Trade Center at the begining of the movie...I dunno if nobody noticed...but, every flash movie that had a reference to that in a mockery way, usualy got lots of "Yuo are a dum funkin moron...TERRORIST, people died, have U no shame?"

LOL

DYNAKYRIS responds:

Any complaint that comes along is dealt with accordingly.

Dont Play With Fire 2 Dont Play With Fire 2

Sorry

Sorry, it's not a front page material...most animations were bad and the videos does not folow the music flow...and Fuel sucks...you should keep up with BYOB

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Nice...

It was nice, but, I really must say, its not fronta page material...Don't get me wrong, I love anime (not as much as an Otaku, but I like it) and you had some nice artists there, but...the problem was, there was a lot of bad ones as well, and badly draw image sequences...thats why I said that wasn't a front page material...but, anyway, congrats =)

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

OMFG. HE-MAN

LOL, I just loved it...and I've just seen the 3 episode...COOL

dare 2 see dare 2 see

Good

Your movie is nice, but still, you need to work better on the video quality.

And one more thing, the stick man is too....sticky...I mean, he is not natural, the movement must be more smooth. every movement have acceleration and deacceleration. And more, his spine must bend in movements.

But I can't waith for part 3

dare to see2 dare to see2

Wrong file

You uploaded part 1, not 2

BTW, I've forgot in the last review, the camera image is awefull, emprove that and you will got a killer material

dare to see dare to see

Nice Flash...

I really liked a lot.

I wish I could see part 2, but you uploaded the part 1 instead...

the YuYu the YuYu

OMFG

OMFG, OMFG, I´m a fan of Bitey since it first appearance in "Prowlies at the River"

Altrough I tought that "Yuyu" was gonna be a dark and cynical sequel, the result was incredible.

I'm really marveled and please with the universe you creating (and is still creating, probabily) and to imagine that what I saw was just a glimpse of the whole thing.

Make more, I want to know this world in a deeper sense. =)

Thinkcomix Dead n Alive2 Thinkcomix Dead n Alive2

Sorry...

Sorry, a good effort, but the joke is not good.