FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

WOW

It's great to hear that Fancy pants is coming to XBLA and PSN.
Now we need an iPhone, android and WP7 releases.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Good concept

Its a good concept, but unfortunately, the game does is not all that fun.
The main problem is that, when your son is out of your home area, the game is purely random. Its all based on luck, not on the player skills, and that can be very frustrating.
Several times I wanted my child to get back home so he wont die, but once he is out of reach, there is nothing I can do.

There are some things that you guys could do to improve the gane play:
-implement a "shoult" button so you can call your son once he is out of range. remember, Moms do shoult....a LOT.
-improve IA. Make him walk at random sucks. I mean, once you got bitch slaped by a Bear, you will not fight it again unless you leveled up. Make him run from thougher monters. Also, depending on how you raised your son, he could choose to obey or ignore your calls.

I hope that helps.

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

Nice game

My only complain is about the inertia. The character takes too long to stop, But overall, a very fun and addictive game.

Leapy Louie Groundskeeper Leapy Louie Groundskeeper

Have potential

Your game have potential, but you work more on the controls. The character moves too fast and jumping is a bitch.
Put some inertia on his movements and slow down a bit. Thake some hints from older sidescrollers, like mario.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Great game.

Its a really great game, very addictive. My only complain is the music, which annoys me.

Knightfall Knightfall

This should be on XBox

Thats a great game, you should try releasing as an Indie Game on Xbox Live Arcade, I would buy it.

Soap Bubble II Soap Bubble II

intresting concept

reminds me of an emproved moon lander...only harder and more dinamic.

The bacdrops remind me of Out of This World

AB: Hentai Halloween AB: Hentai Halloween

ohhhhhhhh kay

I wonder what is so offensive about me saying that this game is boring to have my review deleted...

Anyway, if I've hurt someones feelings, I'm sorry, but not everyone will like everything that is posted

ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

OMFG

this game is fucking heavy on my emac, I couldn't rate the rest cause I was unable to play it, sorry =\

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

Can be better

Well, first things first...the gameplay need emprovement...I mean, after I shot, I have to move again so he can dodge attacks... the movementes were to laggy.

The graphics were Ok, but try not use the default model from Poser 3D...try to make your own chara.

Keep emproving =)